South Orange Recreation & Cultural Affairs Membership
PLEASE NOTE: The Village of South Orange Department of Recreation & Cultural Affairs has changed the software used for registrations and membership. All residents wishing to purchase a membership for 2019 will need to create a new account, provide all documentation for family members (including copies of birth certificates for all children) and have new photos taken. Please CLICK HERE for details on how to purchase your 2019 South Orange Recreation & Cultural Affairs Membership.
South Orange Department of Recreation & Cultural Affairs Membership is available to South Orange residents ONLY and is good for the calendar year. Benefits of this membership currently include:
- Admittance to the South Orange Community Pool
- Priority admittance to some Department of Recreation & Cultural Affairs programs and activities
- User fee discounts on fields and tennis and tennis courts
- Discounts on many programs and activities offered through the Department of Recreation & Cultural Affairs
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid car registration
- Current telephone bill
- Current gas/electric bill
- Valid car insurance card
- Current water or disposal bill
- Current cable bill
All members of the family require a photo for membership and new photos are required for all members in 2019.
All adult children living (18 and older) in the parent’s household must provide their own proof of residency.
Membership fees are as follows:
- January 1 through May 15 - $30.00/person, $120/family maximum
- Beginning May 16 - $35/person, $140/family maximum
MEMBERSHIP TAG REPLACEMENT FEE
Membership tags are to be kept by residents for year-to-year renewal. When renewing memberships, barcodes are reactivated on existing tags. If prior year cannot be produced, a $10 replacement fee will be charged. If a tag is damaged, it can be returned to the Department of Recreation and Cultural Affairs and will be replaced free of charge.
A special membership is available to employees hired by South Orange Residents for the care of their children. The fee for the special membership is $75.00 for the season. Details can be found under the Membership tab HERE.