South Orange Village’s Zoning Department provides assistance and guidance in the development of lands in South Orange Village pursuant to the land use ordinance, the master plan and New Jersey’s Municipal Land Use Law (MLUL).
Its duties encompass everything from enforcing Village codes and ordinances to providing customer support to residents looking to make improvements to their properties.
Zoning Information and Tools
South Orange Master Plan
- View and download the South Orange Master Plan here.
Cannabis Information Page
- Find information on cannabis licensing, zoning and ordinances here.
Accessory Dwelling Units
- Find information on Accessory Dwelling Units here.
- Download a PDF version of our zoning Map here.
- Link to our GIS map here.
-View permitted, accessory & conditional Uses here.
Forms and Applications
- Use Permit
- Parking Waiver Request Form
- Parking Waiver Request Form - Spanish
- Fence Permit