The DPW will host a June 27th Container Day for residents by appointment ONLY.
At this time all appointment slots have been filled. No additional appointments will be taken.
Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health and welfare of residents and employees the DPW will offer limited access to the recycling facility for bulk item drop off on Saturday, June 27th. The following policies will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Residents required to make an appointment to enter the event call 973-378-7741 ext. 1 one appointment per household
- Face masks are mandatory to enter the facility to dump
- A maximum of three residents will be permitted into the yard at one time for dumping to comply with social distancing
- Five item limit to ensure all residents have time in the yard to dispose of items
- Residents will remain in vehicles until they reach appropriate dump location in yard
- Residents are responsible to unload all items from their vehicles
- Standard policies still in effect- NO commercial vehicles/ NO u-hauls or home depot vehicles permitted, identification cards will be checked upon entry to verify appointment and residency
- Do NOT arrive to the facility more than 15 minutes ahead of your appointment time, you will not be permitted in and this will assist with traffic control
This is unprecedented experience to all of us requiring cooperation and patience from everyone. Please comply with direction provided by the staff at the facility to ensure optimum safety. Thank you.